Thursday, March 20, 2008

Skiing Tahoe 2008






So the week I left for Chile, I wanted to get one ski day in with some great friends. Here's some of my pics. I was actually quite proud of myself that day. You see, I hadn't skied in THREE years, and this was only my THIRD time in my entire LIFE ever skiing... and I was able to ski Black Diamonds most of the day! Woohoo! What can I say? Sarah's a good person to follow... errr... to TRY to follow!!


Nice photography by Matt...

Where's Rebekah? Hey, I had to give some sort of humor to the group, EVEN if it meant skiing under picnic tables!!!

Sarah, Mike Leon, and myself
Sawah Hammondo and Reba

4 comments:

Sarah said...

ahhh. . . the good ol'days. things are different now :-(

James Wilder said...

First off...welcome to Blog Land!
Second of all...WHERE ARE YOU CARMAN SAN DIEGO!?
Hey...these photos look really good. You and Sarah are on the skiing thread, eh.

Faith Maria Lopez said...

Hey Beck wassup!! Love your blog and all the pics. Come visit sometime.

Miss you and love you bunches

Carissa Lopez. said...

ROFL! I love how your not backslidden. ;) xoxoxox